Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Share the Day with Others...

Good morning everyone. To eliminate the suspense, let me say that today is my birthday, 63rd to be exact, and while I do take ownership to this date, it is appropriate for me to acknowledge that I share this day with others.

To each of you, I wish you a very special Happy Birthday and may we enjoy them together for years to come.




Lisle Austin, the Senior Vice President of CONCACAF is my colleague and shares this date although born 10 years earlier.

Donna De Varona, is running two years behind me, so as I cross significant thresholds, I share those experiences with her.

Donald's lovely wife, Melania Trump, with whom I share an occasional elevator ride, is the junior member of this quartet clocking in today at only 38

No comments: